Baby Boomers Account for Nearly Half of Bankruptcies Filed – Three years ago, a study by Administrative Office statisticians showed a gradual aging of the typical bankruptcy filer, with filers over the age of 45 accounting for a larger percentage of overall filers. Following implementation of the Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005 (BAPCPA), the economic downturn, and the housing crisis, are bankruptcy filings still a function of age?
Sader Blog Feeds
Let Us Review Your Case For Free
- Sader Law Firm continues to bolster bankruptcy bench with addition of Naseer
- Bankruptcy options available to financially distressed renters with eviction moratorium set to expire this month
- Boyce brings strong civil bankruptcy background to Sader Law Firm
- Should My Business Be Considering Chapter 11 Bankruptcy During the Pandemic?
- COVID Financial Relief for Kansas and Missouri Residents