(Newsday) – The trustee in the Bernard Madoff bankruptcy continued to go after more high-profile targets with the filing last night of a massive $9 billion lawsuit against the giant financial service company HSBC Holdings Plc. and related companies, as well as a number of European financiers. Continue reading…
Sader Blog Feeds
Let Us Review Your Case For Free
- Sader Law Firm continues to bolster bankruptcy bench with addition of Naseer
- Bankruptcy options available to financially distressed renters with eviction moratorium set to expire this month
- Boyce brings strong civil bankruptcy background to Sader Law Firm
- Should My Business Be Considering Chapter 11 Bankruptcy During the Pandemic?
- COVID Financial Relief for Kansas and Missouri Residents