If you are facing foreclosure due to past due mortgage payments, you may be thinking about a mortgage modification, a short sale or some type of forbearance program to give you time to get caught up. After dealing with these issues for years, what I can tell you is that, unlike each of the programs I just mentioned, a Chapter 13 bankruptcy filing forces a mortgage company to give you time to catch up on past due payments while you make your current payment each month. You are in control instead of the mortgage company!
Sader Blog Feeds
Let Us Review Your Case For Free
- Sader Law Firm continues to bolster bankruptcy bench with addition of Naseer
- Bankruptcy options available to financially distressed renters with eviction moratorium set to expire this month
- Boyce brings strong civil bankruptcy background to Sader Law Firm
- Should My Business Be Considering Chapter 11 Bankruptcy During the Pandemic?
- COVID Financial Relief for Kansas and Missouri Residents