If you are facing foreclosure due to past due mortgage payments, you may be thinking about a mortgage modification, a short sale or some type of forbearance program to give you time to get caught up. After dealing with these issues for years, what I can tell you is that, unlike each of the programs I just mentioned, a Chapter 13 bankruptcy filing forces a mortgage company to give you time to catch up on past due payments while you make your current payment each month. You are in control instead of the mortgage company!
Sader Blog Feeds
Let Us Review Your Case For Free
- Boyce Provides Insight on Student Loan Relief Update With KSHB 41 News
- White House Announces Next Steps Regarding Student Loan Payments
- More Than $10B in Debt Relief Has Been Approved Through Loan Forgiveness Program, USDE Says
- Neil Sader, Brad McCormack Recognized in 2023 Best Lawyers in America Guide
- Stephen Krogmeier Joins Sader Law Firm