If you are facing foreclosure due to past due mortgage payments, you may be thinking about a mortgage modification, a short sale or some type of forbearance program to give you time to get caught up. After dealing with these issues for years, what I can tell you is that, unlike each of the programs I just mentioned, a Chapter 13 bankruptcy filing forces a mortgage company to give you time to catch up on past due payments while you make your current payment each month. You are in control instead of the mortgage company!
Sader Blog Feeds
Let Us Review Your Case For Free
- McCormack Shares Bankruptcy Legal Insights With The Guardian
- Neil Sader Named to Missouri/Kansas Super Lawyers List
- Sader Law Firm Bolsters Bankruptcy Bench with Addition of Christian B. Taylor
- Sader Law Firm Earns Second Straight Best Lawyers Best Law Firms Ranking
- Mortgage Assistance Available to Homeowners Impacted by Pandemic