If you are facing foreclosure due to past due mortgage payments, you may be thinking about a mortgage modification, a short sale or some type of forbearance program to give you time to get caught up. After dealing with these issues for years, what I can tell you is that, unlike each of the programs I just mentioned, a Chapter 13 bankruptcy filing forces a mortgage company to give you time to catch up on past due payments while you make your current payment each month. You are in control instead of the mortgage company!
Sader Blog Feeds
Let Us Review Your Case For Free
- Kansas car dealer liable for $14.8 million for falsified loans, highlighting consumer risk in debt accrual leading to repayment issues
- Neil Sader Named to Missouri/Kansas Super Lawyers List for 18th Consecutive Year
- Banks Report Continuing Issues with Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Sader Law Firm Continues to Earn Best Law Firms Recognition in 2024 Edition of Annual Rankings
- Borrowers Experiencing Added Financial Stress as Student Loan Payments Resume