Linda Blackwell of Reidsville, North Carolina, was recently scammed out of a thousand dollars by an online debt consolidation company offering to loan her money. She was told to send in $500 to qualify for a $5,000 loan, which she did, but the loan never came. When she finally got someone on the phone, she was told there was a problem but that she could get $10,000 if she sent another $500. So guess what she did?
Sader Blog Feeds
Let Us Review Your Case For Free
- Sader Law Firm continues to bolster bankruptcy bench with addition of Naseer
- Bankruptcy options available to financially distressed renters with eviction moratorium set to expire this month
- Boyce brings strong civil bankruptcy background to Sader Law Firm
- Should My Business Be Considering Chapter 11 Bankruptcy During the Pandemic?
- COVID Financial Relief for Kansas and Missouri Residents