The National Endowment for Financial Education, NEFE, a nonprofit organization in Denver, is warning consumers about the pitfalls of so-called debt consolidation loans. A recent online poll, commissioned by NEFE, found that 75 percent of U.S. adults said they had debt and 51 percent said they were worried about the amount they owed. Click here or here for more.
Sader Blog Feeds
Let Us Review Your Case For Free
- Boyce Provides Insight on Student Loan Relief Update With KSHB 41 News
- White House Announces Next Steps Regarding Student Loan Payments
- More Than $10B in Debt Relief Has Been Approved Through Loan Forgiveness Program, USDE Says
- Neil Sader, Brad McCormack Recognized in 2023 Best Lawyers in America Guide
- Stephen Krogmeier Joins Sader Law Firm