The National Endowment for Financial Education, NEFE, a nonprofit organization in Denver, is warning consumers about the pitfalls of so-called debt consolidation loans. A recent online poll, commissioned by NEFE, found that 75 percent of U.S. adults said they had debt and 51 percent said they were worried about the amount they owed. Click here or here for more.
Sader Blog Feeds
Let Us Review Your Case For Free
- McCormack Shares Bankruptcy Legal Insights With The Guardian
- Neil Sader Named to Missouri/Kansas Super Lawyers List
- Sader Law Firm Bolsters Bankruptcy Bench with Addition of Christian B. Taylor
- Sader Law Firm Earns Second Straight Best Lawyers Best Law Firms Ranking
- Mortgage Assistance Available to Homeowners Impacted by Pandemic