The National Endowment for Financial Education, NEFE, a nonprofit organization in Denver, is warning consumers about the pitfalls of so-called debt consolidation loans. A recent online poll, commissioned by NEFE, found that 75 percent of U.S. adults said they had debt and 51 percent said they were worried about the amount they owed. Click here or here for more.
Sader Blog Feeds
Let Us Review Your Case For Free
- Kansas car dealer liable for $14.8 million for falsified loans, highlighting consumer risk in debt accrual leading to repayment issues
- Neil Sader Named to Missouri/Kansas Super Lawyers List for 18th Consecutive Year
- Banks Report Continuing Issues with Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Sader Law Firm Continues to Earn Best Law Firms Recognition in 2024 Edition of Annual Rankings
- Borrowers Experiencing Added Financial Stress as Student Loan Payments Resume