On Nov. 1, 2011, new fees will take effect for the Bankruptcy Court, especially note the INCREASE in the CHAPTER 7 and CHAPTER 13 FILING FEES. These changes were decided by the Judicial Conference and just released to the courts. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for those cases already in the works. If you have any questions about the fee increase, give us a call at (816) 561 1818.
Sader Blog Feeds
Let Us Review Your Case For Free
- Experiencing stress around financial regret? You are not alone.
- Commercial Real Estate Becoming an Increasingly Risky Investment in 2023
- Credit card debt in America climbs past $1 trillion for 1st time in history
- Long-Term U.S. Mortgages Reach Highest Interest Rates Since Mid-March
- Court ruling highlights need to improve dischargeability of student loans through bankruptcy