On Nov. 1, 2011, new fees will take effect for the Bankruptcy Court, especially note the INCREASE in the CHAPTER 7 and CHAPTER 13 FILING FEES. These changes were decided by the Judicial Conference and just released to the courts. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for those cases already in the works. If you have any questions about the fee increase, give us a call at (816) 561 1818.
Sader Blog Feeds
Let Us Review Your Case For Free
- Neil Sader Named to Missouri/Kansas Super Lawyers List
- Sader Law Firm Bolsters Bankruptcy Bench with Addition of Christian B. Taylor
- Sader Law Firm Earns Second Straight Best Lawyers Best Law Firms Ranking
- Mortgage Assistance Available to Homeowners Impacted by Pandemic
- Boyce Provides Insight on Student Loan Relief Update With KSHB 41 News