On Nov. 1, 2011, new fees will take effect for the Bankruptcy Court, especially note the INCREASE in the CHAPTER 7 and CHAPTER 13 FILING FEES. These changes were decided by the Judicial Conference and just released to the courts. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for those cases already in the works. If you have any questions about the fee increase, give us a call at (816) 561 1818.
Sader Blog Feeds
Let Us Review Your Case For Free
- Sader Law Firm continues to bolster bankruptcy bench with addition of Naseer
- Bankruptcy options available to financially distressed renters with eviction moratorium set to expire this month
- Boyce brings strong civil bankruptcy background to Sader Law Firm
- Should My Business Be Considering Chapter 11 Bankruptcy During the Pandemic?
- COVID Financial Relief for Kansas and Missouri Residents