I had been in bankruptcy with a prior firm before finding Tracy and Sader Law Firm. I had so many problems with the prior firm and think that I basically wasted 3 years of my time with them. In dealing with them, I never knew who I was going to be dealing with because of staff turnover and they never followed through on what they told me they would do. I also hated going into the office because it was horribly unprofessional looking. After having the bankruptcy dismissed for the 3rd time because of unclear advice/instructions from the prior firm, I called Sader Law firm and started working with Tracy in January 2014. Tracy has been a godsend to work with!!! She is pleasant to deal with and always does what she says she will do. She gives me clear and timely advise. My only regret is not finding them in the beginning of my bankruptcy and this could have saved me probably 3 years.
Sader Blog Feeds
Click here to Pay Online*
*Credit card payments will not be accepted for bankruptcy cases, unless pre-approved by The Sader Law Firm. If you have a question about a credit card payment, please call our Office Manager at (816) 561 1818.
Let Us Review Your Case For Free
- Is summer the time to file bankruptcy?
- Sader Law Firm Managing Member Neil Sader provides insight on commercial bankruptcy uptick in interview with Kansas City Business Journal
- U.S. Department of Education Announces New Program to Crack Down on Predatory Student Loans
- American Bankruptcy Institute: February Filings Up Double-Digit Percentages Year Over Year in All Major Categories
- Sader Law Firm Grows Bankruptcy Practice with Addition of Nathan Hauber