Tracy’s knowledge was so helpful in working through my situation which entailed both personal and business council to understand and separate the two. Her MBA background was key in her ability to view financials and lead to resolution strategies accurately and timely. She never over promised, but instead set me up to expect the worse then created relief when we were able to come to better resolution. My experience went smoothly and timely as Tracy and her team stayed on top of each process in the procedure. I never wondered where we were in the process. Putting your trust in Tracy and the Sader Firm is a decisions you can trust your instincts about.
Sader Blog Feeds
Click here to Pay Online*
*Credit card payments will not be accepted for bankruptcy cases, unless pre-approved by The Sader Law Firm. If you have a question about a credit card payment, please call our Office Manager at (816) 561 1818.
Let Us Review Your Case For Free
- American Bankruptcy Institute: February filings up double-digit percentages year over year in all major categories
- Sader Law Firm Grows Bankruptcy Practice with Addition of Nathan Hauber
- McCormack Shares Bankruptcy Legal Insights With The Guardian
- Neil Sader Named to Missouri/Kansas Super Lawyers List
- Sader Law Firm Bolsters Bankruptcy Bench with Addition of Christian B. Taylor