Tracy’s knowledge was so helpful in working through my situation which entailed both personal and business council to understand and separate the two. Her MBA background was key in her ability to view financials and lead to resolution strategies accurately and timely. She never over promised, but instead set me up to expect the worse then created relief when we were able to come to better resolution. My experience went smoothly and timely as Tracy and her team stayed on top of each process in the procedure. I never wondered where we were in the process. Putting your trust in Tracy and the Sader Firm is a decisions you can trust your instincts about.
Sader Blog Feeds
Let Us Review Your Case For Free
- Sader Law Firm continues to bolster bankruptcy bench with addition of Naseer
- Bankruptcy options available to financially distressed renters with eviction moratorium set to expire this month
- Boyce brings strong civil bankruptcy background to Sader Law Firm
- Should My Business Be Considering Chapter 11 Bankruptcy During the Pandemic?
- COVID Financial Relief for Kansas and Missouri Residents