Congress and the White House both agree that something should be done to prevent student loan interest rates from doubling, but they can’t agree on exactly how to get there. With the looming July 1 deadline rapidly approaching, odds are that about 7 million students benefiting from subsidized loans for the coming school year will have to pay down even larger bills after graduation. CNN has more on the story.
Sader Blog Feeds
Let Us Review Your Case For Free
- Sader Law Firm continues to bolster bankruptcy bench with addition of Naseer
- Bankruptcy options available to financially distressed renters with eviction moratorium set to expire this month
- Boyce brings strong civil bankruptcy background to Sader Law Firm
- Should My Business Be Considering Chapter 11 Bankruptcy During the Pandemic?
- COVID Financial Relief for Kansas and Missouri Residents