Four of the nations five largest mortgage companies have failed to comply with the terms of the $25 billion settlement over mortgage abuse they entered last year, according to an independent monitor assigned to the settlement. The recent review found that most common failure has to do with the requirement that the borrower be notified of information missing from their modification application. It also found that strict timelines set in place for approval of applications are not being met. Read More
Sader Blog Feeds
Let Us Review Your Case For Free
- Sader Law Firm continues to bolster bankruptcy bench with addition of Naseer
- Bankruptcy options available to financially distressed renters with eviction moratorium set to expire this month
- Boyce brings strong civil bankruptcy background to Sader Law Firm
- Should My Business Be Considering Chapter 11 Bankruptcy During the Pandemic?
- COVID Financial Relief for Kansas and Missouri Residents