(ESPN) – Here’s a question: Do you have a “voidable preference?” Just kidding, ’cause it’s fun to write those words. “Voidable preference” is one more of those very cool phrases that Courtside Seat gets to kick around every now and then. In this case, Michael Vick gets to kick it around, too. Or, more likely, Vick is going to get kicked around by it.
Sader Blog Feeds
Let Us Review Your Case For Free
- Sader Law Firm continues to bolster bankruptcy bench with addition of Naseer
- Bankruptcy options available to financially distressed renters with eviction moratorium set to expire this month
- Boyce brings strong civil bankruptcy background to Sader Law Firm
- Should My Business Be Considering Chapter 11 Bankruptcy During the Pandemic?
- COVID Financial Relief for Kansas and Missouri Residents