(ESPN) – Here’s a question: Do you have a “voidable preference?” Just kidding, ’cause it’s fun to write those words. “Voidable preference” is one more of those very cool phrases that Courtside Seat gets to kick around every now and then. In this case, Michael Vick gets to kick it around, too. Or, more likely, Vick is going to get kicked around by it.
Sader Blog Feeds
Let Us Review Your Case For Free
- Experiencing stress around financial regret? You are not alone.
- Commercial Real Estate Becoming an Increasingly Risky Investment in 2023
- Credit card debt in America climbs past $1 trillion for 1st time in history
- Long-Term U.S. Mortgages Reach Highest Interest Rates Since Mid-March
- Court ruling highlights need to improve dischargeability of student loans through bankruptcy