All of us at The Sader Law Firm are saddened by the news of the explosion and fire at JJ’s Restaurant that occurred on Tuesday night. As many of you know, our office was the next door neighbor and overlooked JJ’s for over 10 years. We thank everyone, especially former clients, who checked in with us Tuesday night concerned about our safety. We moved offices to Crown Center in July 2011 but have many memories of our time on the Plaza. Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone associated with JJ’s Restaurant, especially last night’s employees and customers along with all who were directly affected by the blast.
Sader Blog Feeds
Let Us Review Your Case For Free
- Kansas car dealer liable for $14.8 million for falsified loans, highlighting consumer risk in debt accrual leading to repayment issues
- Neil Sader Named to Missouri/Kansas Super Lawyers List for 18th Consecutive Year
- Banks Report Continuing Issues with Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Sader Law Firm Continues to Earn Best Law Firms Recognition in 2024 Edition of Annual Rankings
- Borrowers Experiencing Added Financial Stress as Student Loan Payments Resume