All of us at The Sader Law Firm are saddened by the news of the explosion and fire at JJ’s Restaurant that occurred on Tuesday night. As many of you know, our office was the next door neighbor and overlooked JJ’s for over 10 years. We thank everyone, especially former clients, who checked in with us Tuesday night concerned about our safety. We moved offices to Crown Center in July 2011 but have many memories of our time on the Plaza. Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone associated with JJ’s Restaurant, especially last night’s employees and customers along with all who were directly affected by the blast.
Sader Blog Feeds
Let Us Review Your Case For Free
- Sader Law Firm continues to bolster bankruptcy bench with addition of Naseer
- Bankruptcy options available to financially distressed renters with eviction moratorium set to expire this month
- Boyce brings strong civil bankruptcy background to Sader Law Firm
- Should My Business Be Considering Chapter 11 Bankruptcy During the Pandemic?
- COVID Financial Relief for Kansas and Missouri Residents