All of us at The Sader Law Firm are saddened by the news of the explosion and fire at JJ’s Restaurant that occurred on Tuesday night. As many of you know, our office was the next door neighbor and overlooked JJ’s for over 10 years. We thank everyone, especially former clients, who checked in with us Tuesday night concerned about our safety. We moved offices to Crown Center in July 2011 but have many memories of our time on the Plaza. Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone associated with JJ’s Restaurant, especially last night’s employees and customers along with all who were directly affected by the blast.
Sader Blog Feeds
Click here to Pay Online*
*Credit card payments will not be accepted for bankruptcy cases, unless pre-approved by The Sader Law Firm. If you have a question about a credit card payment, please call our Office Manager at (816) 561 1818.
Let Us Review Your Case For Free
- Is summer the time to file bankruptcy?
- Sader Law Firm Managing Member Neil Sader provides insight on commercial bankruptcy uptick in interview with Kansas City Business Journal
- U.S. Department of Education Announces New Program to Crack Down on Predatory Student Loans
- American Bankruptcy Institute: February Filings Up Double-Digit Percentages Year Over Year in All Major Categories
- Sader Law Firm Grows Bankruptcy Practice with Addition of Nathan Hauber