As reported by Gregory Mott at Bloomberg, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are being asked to limit purchases to those meeting qualified mortgage requirements.
Sader Blog Feeds
Let Us Review Your Case For Free
- Experiencing stress around financial regret? You are not alone.
- Commercial Real Estate Becoming an Increasingly Risky Investment in 2023
- Credit card debt in America climbs past $1 trillion for 1st time in history
- Long-Term U.S. Mortgages Reach Highest Interest Rates Since Mid-March
- Court ruling highlights need to improve dischargeability of student loans through bankruptcy