As reported by Gregory Mott at Bloomberg, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are being asked to limit purchases to those meeting qualified mortgage requirements.
Sader Blog Feeds
Let Us Review Your Case For Free
- Skepnek discusses continuation of federal student loan payment pause on KSHB 41 news
- $25 million more available to KCMO residents facing difficulty in paying rent, utility bills
- Act now to review your situation if the prospect of foreclosure looms
- Neil Sader recognized in Missouri/Kansas Super Lawyers for 16th consecutive year
- Dealing with student loan debt: OEA — Organize, Evaluate, Appear