Attorney Neil Sader sat down to speak with Thinking Bigger, a business publication. Mr. Sader, who has overseen the bankruptcies of many Kansas City entrepreneurs, offers some words of advice concerning what not to do, signs of impending bankruptcy and the unnecessary stigma associated with bankruptcy. Read on to glean some wisdom from an attorney that has spent his professional career guiding people through successful bankruptcies.
Sader Blog Feeds
Let Us Review Your Case For Free
- Experiencing stress around financial regret? You are not alone.
- Commercial Real Estate Becoming an Increasingly Risky Investment in 2023
- Credit card debt in America climbs past $1 trillion for 1st time in history
- Long-Term U.S. Mortgages Reach Highest Interest Rates Since Mid-March
- Court ruling highlights need to improve dischargeability of student loans through bankruptcy