Attorney Neil Sader sat down to speak with Thinking Bigger, a business publication. Mr. Sader, who has overseen the bankruptcies of many Kansas City entrepreneurs, offers some words of advice concerning what not to do, signs of impending bankruptcy and the unnecessary stigma associated with bankruptcy. Read on to glean some wisdom from an attorney that has spent his professional career guiding people through successful bankruptcies.
Sader Blog Feeds
Click here to Pay Online*
*Credit card payments will not be accepted for bankruptcy cases, unless pre-approved by The Sader Law Firm. If you have a question about a credit card payment, please call our Office Manager at (816) 561 1818.
Let Us Review Your Case For Free
- American Bankruptcy Institute: February filings up double-digit percentages year over year in all major categories
- Sader Law Firm Grows Bankruptcy Practice with Addition of Nathan Hauber
- McCormack Shares Bankruptcy Legal Insights With The Guardian
- Neil Sader Named to Missouri/Kansas Super Lawyers List
- Sader Law Firm Bolsters Bankruptcy Bench with Addition of Christian B. Taylor