Mortgage rescue companies won’t be allowed to collect fees in advance starting this month. If you’re about to lose your home to foreclosure and the government’s poor excuse for a relief program hasn’t helped, you may be tempted to seek aid from a mortgage rescue company.
Sader Blog Feeds
Let Us Review Your Case For Free
- McCormack Shares Bankruptcy Legal Insights With The Guardian
- Neil Sader Named to Missouri/Kansas Super Lawyers List
- Sader Law Firm Bolsters Bankruptcy Bench with Addition of Christian B. Taylor
- Sader Law Firm Earns Second Straight Best Lawyers Best Law Firms Ranking
- Mortgage Assistance Available to Homeowners Impacted by Pandemic