Mortgage rescue companies won’t be allowed to collect fees in advance starting this month. If you’re about to lose your home to foreclosure and the government’s poor excuse for a relief program hasn’t helped, you may be tempted to seek aid from a mortgage rescue company.
Sader Blog Feeds
Let Us Review Your Case For Free
- Boyce Provides Insight on Student Loan Relief Update With KSHB 41 News
- White House Announces Next Steps Regarding Student Loan Payments
- More Than $10B in Debt Relief Has Been Approved Through Loan Forgiveness Program, USDE Says
- Neil Sader, Brad McCormack Recognized in 2023 Best Lawyers in America Guide
- Stephen Krogmeier Joins Sader Law Firm