Mortgage rescue companies won’t be allowed to collect fees in advance starting this month. If you’re about to lose your home to foreclosure and the government’s poor excuse for a relief program hasn’t helped, you may be tempted to seek aid from a mortgage rescue company.
Sader Blog Feeds
Click here to Pay Online*
*Credit card payments will not be accepted for bankruptcy cases, unless pre-approved by The Sader Law Firm. If you have a question about a credit card payment, please call our Office Manager at (816) 561 1818.
Let Us Review Your Case For Free
- Is summer the time to file bankruptcy?
- Sader Law Firm Managing Member Neil Sader provides insight on commercial bankruptcy uptick in interview with Kansas City Business Journal
- U.S. Department of Education Announces New Program to Crack Down on Predatory Student Loans
- American Bankruptcy Institute: February Filings Up Double-Digit Percentages Year Over Year in All Major Categories
- Sader Law Firm Grows Bankruptcy Practice with Addition of Nathan Hauber