Frank and Jamie McCourt said Monday they had settled their divorce case, resolving one major cloud hovering over the Los Angeles Dodgers, the team they jointly owned. As part of the settlement, Jamie would receive about $130 million from Frank and, in return, give up her interest in the team. But she also reversed her position and now supports a plan by the Dodgers to auction their media rights to raise cash for the team.
Sader Blog Feeds
Let Us Review Your Case For Free
- Sader Law Firm continues to bolster bankruptcy bench with addition of Naseer
- Bankruptcy options available to financially distressed renters with eviction moratorium set to expire this month
- Boyce brings strong civil bankruptcy background to Sader Law Firm
- Should My Business Be Considering Chapter 11 Bankruptcy During the Pandemic?
- COVID Financial Relief for Kansas and Missouri Residents