Frank and Jamie McCourt said Monday they had settled their divorce case, resolving one major cloud hovering over the Los Angeles Dodgers, the team they jointly owned. As part of the settlement, Jamie would receive about $130 million from Frank and, in return, give up her interest in the team. But she also reversed her position and now supports a plan by the Dodgers to auction their media rights to raise cash for the team.
Sader Blog Feeds
Click here to Pay Online*
*Credit card payments will not be accepted for bankruptcy cases, unless pre-approved by The Sader Law Firm. If you have a question about a credit card payment, please call our Office Manager at (816) 561 1818.
Let Us Review Your Case For Free
- Is summer the time to file bankruptcy?
- Sader Law Firm Managing Member Neil Sader provides insight on commercial bankruptcy uptick in interview with Kansas City Business Journal
- U.S. Department of Education Announces New Program to Crack Down on Predatory Student Loans
- American Bankruptcy Institute: February Filings Up Double-Digit Percentages Year Over Year in All Major Categories
- Sader Law Firm Grows Bankruptcy Practice with Addition of Nathan Hauber