Frank and Jamie McCourt said Monday they had settled their divorce case, resolving one major cloud hovering over the Los Angeles Dodgers, the team they jointly owned. As part of the settlement, Jamie would receive about $130 million from Frank and, in return, give up her interest in the team. But she also reversed her position and now supports a plan by the Dodgers to auction their media rights to raise cash for the team.
Sader Blog Feeds
Let Us Review Your Case For Free
- McCormack Shares Bankruptcy Legal Insights With The Guardian
- Neil Sader Named to Missouri/Kansas Super Lawyers List
- Sader Law Firm Bolsters Bankruptcy Bench with Addition of Christian B. Taylor
- Sader Law Firm Earns Second Straight Best Lawyers Best Law Firms Ranking
- Mortgage Assistance Available to Homeowners Impacted by Pandemic