Frank and Jamie McCourt said Monday they had settled their divorce case, resolving one major cloud hovering over the Los Angeles Dodgers, the team they jointly owned. As part of the settlement, Jamie would receive about $130 million from Frank and, in return, give up her interest in the team. But she also reversed her position and now supports a plan by the Dodgers to auction their media rights to raise cash for the team.
Sader Blog Feeds
Let Us Review Your Case For Free
- Kansas car dealer liable for $14.8 million for falsified loans, highlighting consumer risk in debt accrual leading to repayment issues
- Neil Sader Named to Missouri/Kansas Super Lawyers List for 18th Consecutive Year
- Banks Report Continuing Issues with Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Sader Law Firm Continues to Earn Best Law Firms Recognition in 2024 Edition of Annual Rankings
- Borrowers Experiencing Added Financial Stress as Student Loan Payments Resume