A new report released today by the Institute for Financial Literacy shows that consumer bankruptcy filings among college educated, high income earners is on the rise. College graduates are the fastest-growing group of consumers who have filed for bankruptcy protection in the past five years, according to a new study by the financial nonprofit, which underscores the broad reach of the Great Recession.
Sader Blog Feeds
Let Us Review Your Case For Free
- Kansas car dealer liable for $14.8 million for falsified loans, highlighting consumer risk in debt accrual leading to repayment issues
- Neil Sader Named to Missouri/Kansas Super Lawyers List for 18th Consecutive Year
- Banks Report Continuing Issues with Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Sader Law Firm Continues to Earn Best Law Firms Recognition in 2024 Edition of Annual Rankings
- Borrowers Experiencing Added Financial Stress as Student Loan Payments Resume