A new report released today by the Institute for Financial Literacy shows that consumer bankruptcy filings among college educated, high income earners is on the rise. College graduates are the fastest-growing group of consumers who have filed for bankruptcy protection in the past five years, according to a new study by the financial nonprofit, which underscores the broad reach of the Great Recession.
Sader Blog Feeds
Let Us Review Your Case For Free
- Sader Law Firm continues to bolster bankruptcy bench with addition of Naseer
- Bankruptcy options available to financially distressed renters with eviction moratorium set to expire this month
- Boyce brings strong civil bankruptcy background to Sader Law Firm
- Should My Business Be Considering Chapter 11 Bankruptcy During the Pandemic?
- COVID Financial Relief for Kansas and Missouri Residents