A new report released today by the Institute for Financial Literacy shows that consumer bankruptcy filings among college educated, high income earners is on the rise. College graduates are the fastest-growing group of consumers who have filed for bankruptcy protection in the past five years, according to a new study by the financial nonprofit, which underscores the broad reach of the Great Recession.
Sader Blog Feeds
Let Us Review Your Case For Free
- McCormack Shares Bankruptcy Legal Insights With The Guardian
- Neil Sader Named to Missouri/Kansas Super Lawyers List
- Sader Law Firm Bolsters Bankruptcy Bench with Addition of Christian B. Taylor
- Sader Law Firm Earns Second Straight Best Lawyers Best Law Firms Ranking
- Mortgage Assistance Available to Homeowners Impacted by Pandemic