A new report released today by the Institute for Financial Literacy shows that consumer bankruptcy filings among college educated, high income earners is on the rise. College graduates are the fastest-growing group of consumers who have filed for bankruptcy protection in the past five years, according to a new study by the financial nonprofit, which underscores the broad reach of the Great Recession.
Sader Blog Feeds
Let Us Review Your Case For Free
- Boyce Provides Insight on Student Loan Relief Update With KSHB 41 News
- White House Announces Next Steps Regarding Student Loan Payments
- More Than $10B in Debt Relief Has Been Approved Through Loan Forgiveness Program, USDE Says
- Neil Sader, Brad McCormack Recognized in 2023 Best Lawyers in America Guide
- Stephen Krogmeier Joins Sader Law Firm