Thanks to Barbara Mantel from NBC News for reporting. Experts say that the high cost of cancer-specific care can push many into financial trouble. A recent study at Washington State has found that cancer patients are twice as likely to file. Here’s more on the story.
Sader Blog Feeds
Let Us Review Your Case For Free
- Sader Law Firm continues to bolster bankruptcy bench with addition of Naseer
- Bankruptcy options available to financially distressed renters with eviction moratorium set to expire this month
- Boyce brings strong civil bankruptcy background to Sader Law Firm
- Should My Business Be Considering Chapter 11 Bankruptcy During the Pandemic?
- COVID Financial Relief for Kansas and Missouri Residents